Lakeview Lodge is a family business owned and operated by myself (Paul Rogers) and my wife Angel. Getting its name from the awesome view of Lake Concordia, Lakeview Lodge is a great place for everyone.
- RV parking with full hookups
- A variety of different size rooms for any occasion
- The best boat launch on the lake
- A bait shop for all your needs
- Cajun hospitality at its best
- We sell hunting & fishing licenses
- Kayak rentals
- Small 2- person fishing boat with trolling motor
Angel and I acquired Lakeview Lodge in July of 2011, it has been a thriving business since 1994. We love being outdoors and working on projects as you will notice when you walk around the property. Our goal is to make your visit with us a memorable and enjoyable one, focusing on safety, cleanliness, and creating friendships that will last a lifetime. Please like us on Facebook, and we look forward to meeting you.
Lake Concordia is a wonderful place to spend your vacation. Lakeview Lodge has beautiful cabins and a campground area for you to enjoy your stay however you choose.